Topics

• Heat Pump Inside a Shed

Great site, thanks for the great information. I live in NJ and looking to add heat, my pool is under trees and it just does not get warm enough. We...

5 8,584

Started by Ken

• Selection of Heat Pump

We are looking at various models to heat our 16 X 32 4' to 8' deep pool in Raleigh, NC. A consideration is auto-defrost as we are hopeful to swim...

1 3,889

Started by Michael Dadian

• High Refrigerant Pressure

I have a two month old Heat Siphon that is acting up. The error message reads: cyl H. It then gives numbers "0033". Can anyone shed light?

3 4,347

Started by Lynn L Landry

• Frost/snow on heatpump

I live in Montreal, Canada.... This time of year it is approx 65 and the nights get as low as 55 to 60 degrees. Today I have noticed snow/frost...

1 4,645

Started by Daniel

• Heat pump gas heat combo

Marcus, I spoke with you in the spring and it looks like we are almost ready for heaters to complete our install. We are on the Eastern Shore of...

5 4,451

Started by Corey

• HAYWARD HEAT PUMP PROBLEM

Last year I installed a Hayward (EUS) heat pump on an aboveground pool. When we opened the pool this year, the heat pump would not work. The display...

3 5,440

Started by Jon

• Heat Pump vs Natual Gas Heater

We live in Pennsylania, are looking to install an approx 800 sq ft inground pool with a 50 sq ft spa that will have spillovers into the pool. I...

1 5,818

Started by Tom

• Solar ion generator

Hi Marcus, I recently came across a device on the Internet called a Floatron. http://www.floatron.com/ The claims are intriguing, regarding...

1 3,514

Started by David

• Welcome to our new Forum!

Dear Friends, This is a new feature that we hope will help you in your pool heat pump research. You are not alone if you have pool heat pump...

4 4,423

Started by Marcus Miller

• New heat pump

Hello Marcus, We started up our Jandy AE2500 this morning at 10:00 am, the water temp was initially 76 degrees, the air temp was about the same. ...

1 3,922

Started by Debbie

• low water return

When the heat pump is on, this message shows "low water return" on the screen. How can I correct this problem. Thanks.

1 3,947

Started by connie

• Spa Pressure Problem

We have a new in-ground pool with spa that has been in service for just over a year. It is a salt-water (chlorine generator) system with a Jandy LT...

1 3,850

Started by John

• New install

Hi Marcus, I just recieved my Hayward HP21002. I'm trying to get quotes on running the electric to the heater, the plumbing i'm planning on doing...

1 4,219

Started by Ray

• Leak

Marcus, I have had a Focus Temp heat pump for 2 years, and I blow the water out of it when I close it for the winter. This morning I hooked it up...

1 4,214

Started by Tom

• chlorine generator

Marcus, I'm considering switching from chlorine pucks to a salt system. You sell both the Hayward and the Jandy. I have a Jandy AE1000 heat pump...

3 5,477

Started by Stuart

• Heat Pump squeaks

I've had a hayward heat pump for 4 years. It does a great job heating the pool, but it constantly squeaks. I've had the motor replaced and it still...

1 4,074

Started by Paul

• instruction on heat pump after install

marcus, if i use one of your local installers will they give me instructions on the unit that they installed thank you bob

1 4,175

Started by bob mccormack

• Salt or Ozone

I am having a 17x31 in ground installed in Pensacola Fl. to be swimming by Memorial Day. I am also having a Heat Pump of 125,000 btu's with Titanium...

5 4,666

Started by Jeff Wilson

• Choosing a heat pump

Marcus, I'm looking to heat a 25,000 gallon concrete pool w/ raised spa and have narrowed it down to two heaters: the Jandy AE2500 (no heat...

5 5,813

Started by Wayne

• Heat pump & water pump

Marcus: I'm new to heat pumps and I'm trying to understand the way they work. Does the heat pump come with a water pump contained or do I...

1 3,640

Started by Jonathan