Pool Heat Pump Forum
Register

Author   Comment  
patrick kovacevic
Reply with quote  #1 
I purchased a Jandy AE2500Ti from here in 2005 or 2006. My house was hit by lightning and ruined the heat pump. My insurer wants it to be inspected to see if it can be repaired, or needs to be replaced. Can you recommend someone in Riverview, FL (33579) who can perform this inspection?
Marcus Miller
Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Mr. Kovacevic:
Thank you for writing to me. I am sorry about your heat pump. I see that often in Florida. Please call my office manager in the morning and she will get you someone to inspect the heater. Mrs. Della Clement @ Della's cell phone:  360 746 3137.

I hope that I answered all your questions. Please let me know if you have other questions or if you want me to call you. We are here for you when you are ready.

I hope that I answered all your questions. Please let me know if you have other questions or if you want me to call you. We are here for you when you are ready.

We were one of the first heater distributors on the Internet 13 years ago and we are committed to getting you the best price on heat pumps. Please let us know if you find one for less. We are the only company that I have seen that will never ask you to file freight claims if the heater is seriously damaged and you refuse it. We pick up the heater and send another out right away. We have been in business since 1982 with 1000s of heat pumps all over the world. We care about our customers and will be here for you when you need us.
Please let me know if you have other questions or if you want us to call you.

If you need help please call our 800 number. If you need to speak to someone right away or after hours please call Mrs. Della Clement or Mr. Jim Forenza on their cell phones. They will be happy to help you. Both are heat pump experts and would love to speak with you.  

Please remember that we also distribute pool equipment for all your swimming needs; pumps, filters, pool management controls and almost anything that you need at wholesale prices. Please let us quote your job.

Sincerely, 
Marcus Miller
http://www.poolheatpumps.com 
Toll Free               800 741 9956
Southeast U.S.    302 3421392
Northeast  U.S.    802 7274629
Midwest  U.S.      406 962 0796
Southwest U.S.   800 741 9956
Northwest  U.S.  360 243 9560
Della's cell phone:  360 746 3137
Jim's cell phone:  206 915 6292
Click here: poolheatpumps.com: Fax Order Form 
Click here: Ordering
 On line orderingClick here: Facebook | Pool Heat Pumps .Com: Pool Heaters and Geothermal Heating
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.