Louis F

Hello:  When I started up my Turcotte Generation pool heat pump this year I get the error code "Sc" which indicates a short circuit in the temperature sensor.  Do you sell this sensor?  Also, I am pretty handy but there is no diagram in my user manual indicating which is the water temp sensor and which is the evap temp sensor.  Is it obvious which is which once the service panel is removed or does somebody have a helpful snapshot of what it looks like once the panel is off.  I called Turcotte but they seem to be of little help.  Thank you in advance for any response.

Marcus Miller
Dear Mr. Hockey:
Thank you for writing to me. I hope that you and your family are well. Your e-mail is my favorite sport. You can try the factory. 800 833 7527. They should be able to get you a sensor and a manual too. I am not sure why they couldn't help. When you call ask for an engineer. don't take no for an answer. They have to help as they made the silly thing. If you are still getting nowhere please give us a call on the phone and I will try to help.

Sincerely,
Asa Strong

Deleting Attachment...