Topics

• Pool pump noise

Hi, Since adding a heat pump the pool water pump seems to be more noisy. The pump motor and filters are in a large fiberglass enclosure with louvered...

1 3,729

Started by Terry

• max heat pump

my max heat pump wont work again. it got power it turns on water level is fine but heat pump wont turn on can anyone help. wanted to go swimming on...

1 3,786

Started by keith

• Low H2O Error Message On Pool Heat Pump

I recently turned my Air Energy 550SE heat pump on and am getting a "low H2O" error message. Previously this message would appear only...

1 3,737

Started by Randy

• Jandy vs Pentair

Hello Marcus, I am getting a pool installed. Originally under the contract, we had ordered the Jandy AE2500, but when I got home today the pool...

3 5,712

Started by Jobe

• heat pump concern

Hey Marcus, Love you site, I am thinking about getting a heat pump for my pool during installation of the pool. I am reading your site and I have...

1 4,226

Started by Terry

• Aquarium Heating

I am looking to heat a recirculating system of fish tanks approx 6000ltrs to a temp of 28c will a heat pump fill this need, also is a heat pump safe...

5 4,665

Started by Amanda

• Heat pumps

Hello, I'm looking for a heat pump to support a radiant floor (hydronic) system in a residential application. I live in Washington and would like to...

1 4,213

Started by David

• focus temp

Hi, I live in Spain and am considering purchasing a focus temp heat pump. They seem to be a lot cheaper than other makes (Jandy) but they seem to...

1 8,277

Started by Nic

• Pool Heater Operation

Hi, If I am not using a pool cover, and I want the pool temperature at about 84 degrees, and the jacuzzi at about 100. Is it more efficient to shut...

1 3,687

Started by Scott

• jandy AE2000

we are looking at purchasing this heat pump anyone one have it and what do you think of it pros and cons thanks cindy

1 4,234

Started by cindy

• Heat Pump Recommendation?

Hello, Location: PX, AZ Capacity: Approximately 30,000 gal Inground, Concrete Filter/Pump: 2 hp Pump run time: Whatever is...

3 10,086

Started by John

• Heat Pump Inside a Shed

Great site, thanks for the great information. I live in NJ and looking to add heat, my pool is under trees and it just does not get warm enough. We...

5 8,971

Started by Ken

• Selection of Heat Pump

We are looking at various models to heat our 16 X 32 4' to 8' deep pool in Raleigh, NC. A consideration is auto-defrost as we are hopeful to swim...

1 3,908

Started by Michael Dadian

• High Refrigerant Pressure

I have a two month old Heat Siphon that is acting up. The error message reads: cyl H. It then gives numbers "0033". Can anyone shed light?

3 4,362

Started by Lynn L Landry

• Frost/snow on heatpump

I live in Montreal, Canada.... This time of year it is approx 65 and the nights get as low as 55 to 60 degrees. Today I have noticed snow/frost...

1 4,668

Started by Daniel

• Heat pump gas heat combo

Marcus, I spoke with you in the spring and it looks like we are almost ready for heaters to complete our install. We are on the Eastern Shore of...

5 4,474

Started by Corey

• HAYWARD HEAT PUMP PROBLEM

Last year I installed a Hayward (EUS) heat pump on an aboveground pool. When we opened the pool this year, the heat pump would not work. The display...

3 5,463

Started by Jon

• Heat Pump vs Natual Gas Heater

We live in Pennsylania, are looking to install an approx 800 sq ft inground pool with a 50 sq ft spa that will have spillovers into the pool. I...

1 5,842

Started by Tom

• Solar ion generator

Hi Marcus, I recently came across a device on the Internet called a Floatron. http://www.floatron.com/ The claims are intriguing, regarding...

1 3,532

Started by David

• Welcome to our new Forum!

Dear Friends, This is a new feature that we hope will help you in your pool heat pump research. You are not alone if you have pool heat pump...

4 4,435

Started by Marcus Miller

• New heat pump

Hello Marcus, We started up our Jandy AE2500 this morning at 10:00 am, the water temp was initially 76 degrees, the air temp was about the same. ...

1 3,941

Started by Debbie

• low water return

When the heat pump is on, this message shows "low water return" on the screen. How can I correct this problem. Thanks.

1 3,967

Started by connie

• Spa Pressure Problem

We have a new in-ground pool with spa that has been in service for just over a year. It is a salt-water (chlorine generator) system with a Jandy LT...

1 3,860

Started by John

• New install

Hi Marcus, I just recieved my Hayward HP21002. I'm trying to get quotes on running the electric to the heater, the plumbing i'm planning on doing...

1 4,246

Started by Ray

• Leak

Marcus, I have had a Focus Temp heat pump for 2 years, and I blow the water out of it when I close it for the winter. This morning I hooked it up...

1 4,226

Started by Tom