Jon
Last year I installed a Hayward (EUS) heat pump on an aboveground pool. When we opened the pool this year, the heat pump would not work. The display on the unit contains a "power on" and a "heater on" bulb and a manual thermostat knob. The "heater on" bulb is lit but the "power on" is not. The unit has freon and the pressure to the unit is great. The breakers are all good. Nothing has changed since the unit ran fine last year. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Marcus Miller
Thank you for writing to me. If the heater was installed less than 12 months ago you are under warranty. They have a 1 year labor and 5 year parts warranty in the USA and 5 years parts and labor in Florida. Their number is 800 432 8387. If the heater on bulb is lite and the power on is not then the power bulb is probably burned out. I would call the factory and see if you are under warranty before you have anyone look at it.They are a good company and care about their customers.

Sincerely,

Marcus Miller, President
360 568 3718
jon foshee
Thanks for getting back to me. The unit was installed two years ago. Its the EUS model model with the Hayward branding. Last year the compressor went and was replaced under warranty so I don't know what to think. It worked the rest of the summer perfect and now nothing. I'll call Hayward. Thanks.
Marcus Miller
Thank you for writing back to me. I hope that you and your family are well. Please let me know how you make out. I had the same heater under my bedroom window for my neighbors pool for five years and it worked great without too much noise.

Sincerely,

Marcus Miller
http://www.poolheatpumps.com
360 568 3718
Deleting Attachment...