Angela

I have been renting this home with a pool that has a Scroll EUS Heat Pump, where all you had to do was turn the knob to start the heating process.  I have turned the temperature knob, nothing is happening.  Is there a fuse or power reset button, as I have check the breaker box & nothing has been flipped? 

Marcus Miller
Dear Angela:
Thank you for writing to me. It is hard to say. Sounds like an A/C guy or an electrician should take a look. If the power light is not on usually it means there is an electrical interruption inside the house.  You can also call the factory to see if it is under warranty at: 800 432 8387. Hayward purchased EUS a few years ago, so now Hayward will help you with any warranty questions.
Please let me know if you have anymore questions I can help you with.

Sincerely,

Asa Strong
Robert
Hello,

I am Robert from the Netherlands, renting a house in Florida. There is a pool with a Solarium Poolheater. Only the heater is "blocked" with a pincode.
there is a keypad and written that you have to enter a code. If you enter a wrong code the heater will be off. Nobody can help me to give me you right code, nobody knows. I guess there will be maybe a reset code or something. Please, can somebody help me to open the heater?! My baby likes to swim, but now to cold :-)
Marcus Miller
We here at Poolheatpumps.com are against babies being too cold. We fight against cold babies and believe that it should be a crime to swim in water colder than 80 degrees. Try calling the factory at: 352 314 2971. They should be happy to help. I hope that helps too.

Sincerely,

Asa Strong
Deleting Attachment...