Jobe
Hello Marcus,

I am getting a pool installed.  Originally under the contract, we had ordered the Jandy AE2500, but when I got home today the pool company was about to install the Pentair 900.  They did not install it yet which buys me some time to research.  Which do you feel is better?  I noticed that the Pentair is about $600.00 cheaper.  Any information will be great! 
Marcus Miller
Dear Jobe:

Thank you for writing to me. Both are great companies that have been around forever. Both of those heater are the same price now. ($3,295.00 as of 11/26/07) They both have about the same BTU's but the Jandy has a 5.4 efficiency and the Pentair has one of 4.4. The higher that number the lower the electric bill. Depending on where you live the warranties might be different. In Florida they are similar but outside of FL the Jandy's that only they let my customers have, has a better warranty. Please call if you have any more questions.

Sincerely,

Asa Strong
Jobe
You've been a great help!!!  Especially in such short notice!!!

Thanks again,
Jobe
Marcus Miller
Thank you we try. It makes me crazy when I ask a question and have to wait a week for an answer. We are here if you need us.

Sincerely,

Asa Strong
Deleting Attachment...